Saturday, November 24, 2012

September Inspiration: SweaterWeather

This post is going to be some sort of September inspiration. Let's just call it like that.
It's already fall for a while, but now the days are actually getting colder. The days are shorter and what's better than sit at home at a fireplace with a cup of tea and at the same time snuggeling in one of your comfiest sweaters? Nothing, right?

And you heard me: it's sweaterweather here in the Netherlands. For a few weeks I've been looking for the best sweaters, but unfortunately I haven't found one yet. I really have to hurry, because I'm not going to survive this winter with the shirts I have. ;)

Here is some inspiration I've been looking for:

I just love this pattern! Source

Source

Source

Source

Source I love how the Peter Pan collar is combined with this cute patterned sweater

Source

Source

I will just keep on looking for the best sweaters :)
I hope you enjoyed this post and have a nice weekend!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Thank you for leaving a comment! They are always highly appreciated. Leave a link to your own blog, if you have one, and I will definitely check it out!