Friday, August 2, 2013

July Favorites

Summer is moving along and August is already around the corner. How did the time go by so fast? I feel like I've been sleeping the most part of the year, which is probably true but it's just at this point where I'm noticing it, haha! The problems of a lazy person. But in all seriousness, Christmas is already in about five months, that's such a crazy feeling. Maybe I'm just weird and the only one who thinks like this, but anyway, it's time for my monthly favorites again.
Untitled | via Tumblr


FASHION
Since there were already a lot of discounts in shops this month, it was time for me to go a little crazy. I didn't really have a lot of summer clothing and the weather became amazing, so I actually had a legit reason to go shopping. There were a couple of nice things I came across and one of them I've been loving a lot for the month July.

~Light beige floral shorts: The color, the pattern, the material, just everything appeals to me. Perfect for summer and super cute, in my opinion.



PRODUCTS
Since there were quite some discounts flowing around the drugstores, I've been trying out some new products and I'm actually really happy with some of them!

~Garnier PureActive Anti-imperfection 24hrs moisturiser: I can name a ton of positive things this products does to my skin, but I'll try to keep it short. Firstly, this products applies really smoothly to the skin. The time it takes to completely sink into the skin is so short! I'm not sure if it was my skin that was just really dry, but I'm still amazed. The smell to it is pleasant, it smells like all the other Garnier PureActive products. Lastly, my skin just looks a lot better after using this product for about two weeks.



~Inecto Pure Coconut Intensely Moisturising Hand & Nail Cream: There's probably nothing really special about this product. I just like the way it moisturises my hands. I also really love the smell. Before I tried this product I thought I didn't like the smell of coconut. Now I know I have never been so wrong.


MUSIC
And again, a list of songs I've been listening the most during the month of July:

~M83 - Midnight City


~Lune - Leave The World Behind


~Mr Probz - Waves


*No copyright infringement intended.
All credits go to artists.
MOVIES
I've actually seen a couple of movies this month and one of them was just amazing. Now You See Me really appealed to me, probably because of the story and the actors. I just loved that movie. I don't like to talk about it a lot, in case you haven't seen it (yet) and I might spoil things. I'm just going to say it was awesome and really a movie to take into consideration when you're having some spare time.

OTHERS
~My camera

~Slushy Maker: This product is so random I'm actually laughing at myself. A little while ago, about a month, I was watching a video by one of my favorite youtubers where a product 'as seen on tv' was tested. I believe it is called the Squeezy Freezy in the United States. Just a few weeks ago there was a commercial on the Dutch television and it is litterally the same product: it works exactly the same and the cup is actually identical, as far as I can see. The only thing different is the name: Slushy Maker. I've been obsessed with this product. It's easy to use and you can turn any drink into a slushy.

I'm pretty sure that was it for my monthly favorites. I hope you enjoyed reading and maybe got some inspiration? I would love to know some of your favorites of July, so comment down below if you'd like!
Byee


2 comments:

  1. Where did you pick up those shorts? =3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found them at a store called Intercity, I'm not really sure this store exists outside the Netherlands. Sorry! :3

      Delete

**Thank you for leaving a comment! They are always highly appreciated. Leave a link to your own blog, if you have one, and I will definitely check it out!