Thursday, October 3, 2013

It's Mah Birthday!

Hello everyone :)
I haven't posted in quite a long time, due to school and 'fun' things like that. Sorry for that! I just wanted to make a quick post about my birthday which is today! (Oktober 3rd, for those who live in a different time zone).
I didn't really celebrated it today, but I definitely will in the near future. I actually got the presents from my parents way before my birthday. My camera (also partially a present for this Christmas) and a ticket to Vampire Weekend this november, which I'm so excited about!

Here's a little picture of the shirt I wore today (I didn't know what else to say, so I thought I include a picture to dress this post up a bit. I failed lol).


What have you been up to?

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!! nice t-shirt :)

    Today new post, Trip to Havana, don´t miss it!
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Birthday :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/10/choies-mesh-cut-out-bodycon-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had an amazing birthday!
    I have a international giveaway going on right now! Would love if you entered!

    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

**Thank you for leaving a comment! They are always highly appreciated. Leave a link to your own blog, if you have one, and I will definitely check it out!