Monday, January 7, 2013

Let It Snow! Challenge #6 Winter Solstice


We're at number six already! This came with a little bit delay, but I try my best to keep up with the rest of the group. The subject of this week is Winter Solstice. It was quite hard for me to come up with something and this is the final result.

Polishes used:
~Rimmel Pompous
~Gosh 554 Gold
~White acrilic paint
~Black acrilic paint

It Was pretty hard to capture the nails right, because of the shimmery nail polish and the light. They're supposed to be trees, for those who can't see it (:

Check out my facebook pag if you haven't already! --> click here







xx

1 comment:

**Thank you for leaving a comment! They are always highly appreciated. Leave a link to your own blog, if you have one, and I will definitely check it out!