Monday, December 24, 2012

Let It Snow! Challenge #3: Ugly Christmas Sweater


Week 3 op the Let It Snow! Challenge has already arrived. This post is a little bit later than I wanted it to be, but unfortunately I couldn't help it. I'm trying to finish week 4 in two days, so I won't get far behind. 

Polishes used:
*Koh Stunning Red!
*Catrice Be Aztec
*White acrilic paint

As you probably can see the lines are really not straight. I made this a little bit too fast and wasn't really paying attention on what I was doing. I'm not really satisfied with this one, but I was not in the mood to make a new one. I promise next one will be a lot better! Oh, and of course: Merry Christmas!






xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Thank you for leaving a comment! They are always highly appreciated. Leave a link to your own blog, if you have one, and I will definitely check it out!