Saturday, June 29, 2013

New Camera!

I have been so excited for the last couple of hours, I can't even express my emotions through my computer. Today my dad and I bought a new camera, the Canon 600D to be exact. Holy ...! I still can't believe the fact how much prettier and vibrant the colors are in comparison to the camera I used before, the Canon PowerShot SX110 IS.
I got the camera as a present for the fact I passed this year of school, for my birthday this year and my birthday next year, haha! But still, it's an incredible present! My parents did gave the camera under two conditions: I must get a job for summer and I must go on photography trips with my dad now and then. Well, I have to say this is not a problem for me at all. I still think the camera is worth more than all of this, and I can't thank my parents enough!
From now on, the pictures I post will be taken by my new camera (:






1 comment:

  1. wow great camera, i love the photos too, pretty good for your age..

    ReplyDelete

**Thank you for leaving a comment! They are always highly appreciated. Leave a link to your own blog, if you have one, and I will definitely check it out!