Monday, June 10, 2013

Pineapples, pineapples everywhere!

Is it just me, or is it true pineapples found their way into a lot of different fashionstyles lately? Clothes, phonecases, jewelry... I've been seeing them everywhere! Honestly, I do not mind this trend that's coming up for summer. I've actually been liking this trend, like, a lot!

Why I think this fruit became a trend? The tropical vibe just yells 'SUMMER!!' wherever you might see it. And since summer is probably the most favorite season to a lot of people, this pineapple-trend basically spreaded across the world without even trying. And since summer is already here on the northern half of the world, the pineapple deserves to brighten up our day!


Large

This phonecase designed by Victoria's Secret became very popular, especially in the US I believe, considering the amount of photo's spreaded on the internet in such a short time. 



Personally I haven't seen a lot of pieces including pineapples in the place where I live. I don't know if it's just a matter of time before the trend continues to the Netherlands, or the trend will not even come this far. I don't really feel like I'm missing out on anything, but when I really feel the need to get a top with a pineapple printed on it, I'm sure I'll be able to order one online.

What do you think about this trend?
Xx


1 comment:

**Thank you for leaving a comment! They are always highly appreciated. Leave a link to your own blog, if you have one, and I will definitely check it out!